Thursday, July 14, 2011

Work Days-- on July 18-22

The week of July 18-22 is going to be the big crunch for the Mosaic sundial. I really didn't think I would be working on this all summer! I will be working on the sundial Monday through Wednesday from 9am-2pm and Thursday and Friday 9am-4pm (weather permitting).

When I am there, you will see my car (2002 Honday Civic) or truck (little blue Toyota with a worn paint job) parked on the street near the sundial every day.

Please come and help!
I especially need help on Thursday and Friday, as we will be grouting. No experience necessary.
Wear clothes you can get dirty ---and bring water, hat, sunscreen and snacks.
Bring gloves if you have them.

If you can't help. just stop by and say hi! Suzanne Schmidt brought by cold drinks for workers one day--that is always welcome.

If you bring a marguerita I won't tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment