Monday, September 12, 2011

Aerial View of Sundial

Here is the bird's eye view of the sundial:
And the sundial in the Outdoor Classroom...


The whole sundial from above:


This is how I took the pictures...Big truck courtesy of the BVSD who lent us the truck and the operator for an hour in the morning. It's pretty fun to be way up high above the grounds of the Outdoor Classroom, hanging out in a little basket.

More beautiful pictures from professional photographer Kirsten Boyer coming soon.




1 comment:

  1. I'm a professional sundial maker (Spectra sundial) and it makes me really happy to see your outdoor classroom and the sundial you have created. I just stumbled across your blog page and I'm glad I did. I hope the kids really like it, and understand it too. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete